Step Into Your Highest Self
What is Men Fully Expressed?
Most men haven’t been given the tools to reach their full potential and end up feeling like they’re not enough.
That ends now. In the next 90 days, you’ll learn how to step into your highest self, transform your relationships, and become the man you are meant to be.
From a young age, we’re conditioned to be “strong,” to suffer quietly and hide parts of ourselves. We find ways to manage the pain by over working, over exercising, over-eating, overmedicating. . . NO ONE is exempt from this self-sabotage. The suffering bleeds into our relationships, it darkens our light, and leaves us ultimately feeling empty.
confront all suffering
become the king of your life
ARE YOU READY TO END THIS VICIOUS CYCLE & BECOME UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU?
Join us on our weekly calls, led by Rock Thomas, as we have the tough conversations that most men never have. In the next 90 days expect to:
- Be vulnerable and present, share your story, and listen intently
- Confront all suffering head-on, and learn how to manage it
- Eliminate patterns that don’t serve you
- Improve your relationships; love yourself and others fiercely and openly
- Become the King of Your Life: Own your mistakes, stand by your decisions, and act, rather than react.
- Be your brother’s keeper and Step into your Full Potential
This group is limited to 20 men, so ACT now and claim your spot!
What To Expect?
MEN FULLY EXPRESSED MANIFESTO
- He STANDS TALL in Full Confidence as a Mature Masculine Man
- He expresses himself UNAPOLOGETICALLY
- He knows the POWER of MANY vs. ONE
- He faces hurt & suffering STRATEGICALLY
- He is his BROTHER’S keeper
- He is Present & LISTENS, then Performs
- “What You Don’t Value will OWN You”; He values himself, knowing that his deepest GIFTS grow in the garden of his WOUNDS
- He has full access to his HEAD and his HEART, and trusts his decisions
- He LOVES fiercely, openly and without reservation
- He serves with INTEGRITY and INTENTION, and does not act for ATTENTION
- He knows that love without STRENGTH leads to victimhood, and strength without LOVE leads to tyranny